Contents of the Book:
Division A :
- Banking in India.
- Salient Provisions Of The Banking regulations Act,1949.
- Books Of Accounts, Returns, Forms of Financial statements.
- Capital Adequancy Norms.
- Income Recognition, classification Of assets and Provisions.
Division B :
- Prudential Norms For Classification, Valuation and Operation Of Investment Portfolio by FIS.
- Disclosure Norms for Financial Institution.
- Exposure Norms for Financial Institution.
- Prudential Norms On Income Recognition, Asset Classification and Provisioning pertaining to Advances.
- Master Circulars on "Wilful Defaulters"
- Disclosure in Financial Statements - 'Notes to Accounts'
- Cash Reserve Ratio (CCR) and Statutory Liquidity Ratio (SLR).
- Prudential Norms For Classification, Valuation and Operation Of Investment Portfolio by Banks.
- Loans and Advances - Statutory and Other Restrictions.
- Prudential Norms o Capital Adequacy - Basel I Framework.
- Prudential Guidelines on Capital Adequacy and Market Disipline - New Capital Adequacy Framework (NCAF)
- Guarantees and Co-acceptance.
- Frauds- Classification and Reporting.
- Exposure Norms.
- Resource raising Norms for Financial Institution
- Interest Rates on Rupee deposits held in Domestic, ordinary Non-Resident (NRO) and Non-Resident (External) (NRE) Accounts
- Customer Service in Banks
- Rupee or Foreign Currency Export Credit and Customer Service to Exporters
- Housing Finance
- KYC Norms/ AML stadards/ Combating Financing of Terrorism (CFT) / Obligation of Banks and Financial Institutions under PMLA, 2002
- Interest Rates on Deposit Held in FCNR (B) Accounts.
- Interest Rates on Advances
- Bank Finance to Non-Banking finanacing Companies (NBFCs)
- Implementatiion of the Provisions of Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 2010
- Credit Card, debit CArd and Rupee Denominated Co-Branded Prepaid Card Operations of BAnks and Credit CArd Issuing NBFCs
- Para-BAnking Activities
- Branch Licensing
- Guidelines for Concurrent Auddit System in Commercial Banks
Division C :
- Long Form Audit Reports
- Format of Audit Reports for Banks
Division D :
- Summary of all the engagement and Quality Control Standards issued by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
Bharat's Guide to Bank Audit by CA. Kamal Garg, 2016 Edn
- Publisher: Bharat Law House Pvt. ltd.
- Book Code: 9789351393603
- Availability: In Stock