Every year many candidates aspire to join judicial services. However the selection is limited as the competition is tough. As it is very important for a candidate to clear the examination of various topics, it is essential that the candidate be well versed with all subjects with full confidence and perfection. The aim and object of this guide is to provide candidates with a comprehensive, self-sufficient and dependable source so that they can thoroughly and completely prepare for the judicial service examination.
- 1. The code of criminal procedure, 1973
- 2. The indian penal code (45 of 1860)
- 3. The indian evidence act, 1872
- 4. Constitutional law
- 5. The code of civil procedure, 1908
- 6. The indian contract act, 1872
- 7. The transfer of property act, 1882
- 8. The sale of goods act, 1930
- 9. The indian partnership act, 1932
10. The registration act, 1908..................much more.
Universal's Guide to Judicial Service Examination, 2017 (JMFC) (11th Edn. 2017)
- Publisher: Universal Law Publishing Co.
- Book Code: 9789350359006
- Availability: 30